Below is a list of current positions available. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
HR Clerk Should be responsible for below points:
- Assist in the administration of the recruitment process
- Ensure accuracy of documentation and filing
- Prepare all necessary documents of new joiners to ensure payroll activation and the smooth integration of the new Employees to the team
- Process administration requests efficiently to ensure Employee needs are met
- Prepare requisitions to ensure adequate items and stationary are available for a smooth Human Resources operation
- Assist leavers with their exit procedures to facilitate a smooth departure from the Hotel
- File and update all Employee related documents in their personal files
- Post new joiners and deletes leavers from the payroll system
- Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly
Front Office Data Entry Clerk
Front office Data Entry Clerk should be responsible for below points:
- Update in the Police computer details of all in house guests and Events in the hotel.
- Ensure that passport scanning is done correctly by Front Desk colleagues, highlighting any mistakes to the Telephone Supervisor / Assistant Director of Front Office/ Director of Front Office.
- Ensures that the updating of the information is done in a timely manner and that backlog at the Front Desk are kept to the minimum
- Ensures accuracy in inputting the details in the Police computer as per the established standards by Police (CID) Department.
- Check and ensure that the total guest count in the police system corresponds with that in Opera PMS at all times. Differences can only be temporary, must be investigated, followed up and resolved immediately.
- Complete all filing of the documents in a neat and orderly manner.
- When handling guests, provide courteous service and respond promptly to guest requests and complaints.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of room rates, room locations, type of rooms.
- Maintain a clean, pleasant and neat image to guests at all times.
- Attend daily briefing and provide feedback on the shift’s occurrences.
- Attend regular departmental meetings and provide input to improve departmental operations and services to guests.
- Assist the Front Desk whenever required.
- Ensure to provide prompt, courteous and efficient service to all guests, so as to achieve a high level of costumer satisfaction through personalized service from arrival till departure.
Chief Security Officer
Chief Security Officer should be responsible for below points:
Interact with Guests as well as individuals outside the Hotel including, but not limited to law Enforcement Agencies, Government Officials, other Chief Security Officers and members of the local community
- Direct and coordinate the activities of all security personnel
- Ensure that all Hotel areas and property are adequately secured at all times
- Coordinate outside police agencies in the investigation and handling of crimes, accidents, etc., involving the Hotel, its Employees, or Guests
- Prepares daily incident reports, requisitions, and other inter office memos
- Ensure that all allegations of the crime and other incidents are investigated and recorded
- Prepare annual Security goals
- Liaise with department heads to ensure Hotel staff are adhering to established security procedures
- Become a member of the appropriate Hotel Security Officers Association
- Establish comprehensive key controls
- Responsible for found property deposited with Security for safekeeping
Housekeeping attendant should be responsible for below points:
- Collect keys and daily assignments before preparing trolley and sufficient equipment in order to perform designated tasks and duties efficiently and to avoid delays effectively
- Maintain and clean Guest rooms and replenish room supplies as per the Standards of Performance of the Hotel
- Maintain and clean bathrooms and replenish bathroom amenities according to the Standards of Performance and the safety standards of the Hotel
- Tidy and arrange Guest belongings
- Maintain and clean Guest corridors, service pantries and service areas in order to ensure a professional and organised appearance
- Report any maintenance related issues to the Engineering Department to ensure general upkeep and maintenance of facilities
- Consider Guest needs and requirements when working in public areas and Guest rooms to ensure courtesy and Guest satisfaction
- Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests’ and employees’ health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment
- Comply with the hotel environmental, health and safety policies and procedures